This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Advice Please?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm not sure whats causing everything. My computer will just shut off without any reasons. I think it has to do with a device driver but im not sure how to find out which one. I run Windows XP Home Ed. I'll just post this and if you think you can help find something out than u can reply. IF u need more info on my computer just say so and ill give you want you need. Thank you
Do this: go to start -> administrative tools -> computer management Then go to event viewer and then look for the log of your crash in the system report. Copy the lines of your crash and post them here wng

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI