Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Problem Maintaining Connection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 theoann8886

theoann8886

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:27 AM

[SIZE=7]Hello
this is my first post on this forum--can't even recall how I found this site--oh yeah--someone wrote in to computerlady and she passed it on
Anyhow, this is my problem and no one can figure it out. We are wintering in KY and I have copper.net as they had a $1 for 3 mos. and then $9.95---anyhow---I will get online---it will get me rite on--but most the time--the two little tiny computers at the bottom right corner only stay lit for a few seconds---I can't even get my yahoo to load before the lights go out---when I place my cursor down there, it says I still have soo many bytes received, so many sent, yet my pages won't display. sometimes if I disconnect--rt. clik them, and re-try again---several times--eventually I can do it enuf times where it might stay for awhile. Sometimes when I try to reconnect it says can't detect modem or not on yada yada. I have literally shut-down/restarted 15 times one nite and still never got to even see my email or anything else---can someone please help me here. Per the computer--I am still connected, yet I am not when it comes to loading and giving me the pages!!!!! I am a newbie at this laptop---I also can see when it's early morn I have no prob whatsoever--go figure!!!!! thanx for any input. theoann8886

Advertisements

Register to Remove