Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Attention Aol Users! (and Earthlink!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 11:46 PM

ATTENTION AOL (And Earthlink!) USERS.

Due to AOL (And Earthlink!) Email Settings in their spam blocker you may not see your registration email, Look in your spam folder for it.

This makes sense as to why I am recieving too many emails from AOL (And Earthlink!) users wanting to know how to register successfully, this will now serve as the only notice on this subject.

Pass the word around to your fellow AOL (And Earthlink!) users that their email is being subjected to filters that do not have any human input into what goes into the spam box.

Check your spam box for those emails from your loved ones that you never recieved also.....

Tom
I was looking in my e-mail for this letter and didn't get it..   I found it
in my AOL spam folder..   For some reason Aol's spam program picked up on a
key word and sent it to the spam folder with out me knowing it..

You might want to let all the AOL users know that they need to check their
spam folders for there registration e-mail untill AOL gets all the bugs out of
there new spam program.

I will not validate AOL (And Earthlink!) users because they failed to get the registration email, turn off this bad idea of a blocker or configure it not to block TomCoyote, this also applies to once you are registered and existing members, do not let me get your bounce/spam blocked emails any further, I will take the actions necessary to stop the flood of useless emails into my in box.
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 12:12 AM

BUMP!!!
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)