This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Parameter Is Incorrect........

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been trying to scan my computer with SPYBOT Search and Destroy…….when I do this I get an error messege stating this…….

ERROR..The parameter is incorrect.




how can I fix this so it won't happen again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled already a couple times. It will work properly at first then will get th eerror messege again.

Thanks

M
Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.

To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here:
So how did I get infected in the first place?



If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be "Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI