This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I Have Tried It All!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been on all day every day for weeks, trying all and any types of adware removals and nothing is working. I did hijacker, spybot, adaware, etc,,,,, and the problem seems to not get better but worse. I have given up and am hoping that someone out there can email me help with instructions on what to do. I found this link at the end of another long day online trying to be smarter then the computer, but, I am getting frustrated. so bad that I can no longer focus on this dilemma. I have home search assistent, shopping wizard, search extender. My most pop up is only the best, and my home page keeps changing to blank.com I hope I am painting a good picture for my problems. Last scan with hijacker showed over 2,400 adwares and spywares. I hope anyone who reads this could kindly help me out. My email address is [removed] I have saved this web page in favorites but am not sure if I will find it again. Looking forward to hearing from anyone. If needed I can email the log txt which I received from hijack. Looking for help. Jewbiedew Thanks for reading this and god bless u!
Here's how to post a Hijack This log

Download "HijackThis" here
When downloading, choose "save to disk" and NOT open!

Now create a new folder for it, C:\Hijackthis, for example.
After unzipping the file. to C:\Hijack This, you'll end up with the file itself, which is Hijackthis.exe, and that's the one you'll need to doubleclick.'

When the program launches, hit the "Scan" button
When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, and save the log anywhere you like.

Now if you doubleclick the log file.Go to Edit > Select all, then to Edit > copy.
Now you've copied the entire text to the Windows Clipboard (this happens behind your back.)

Next, go back to this forum thread, and click "Add Reply".
In an empty area click your RIGHT mouse button, and choose 'Paste' from the context menu.
There's your Hijack This log.
Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.

To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here:
So how did I get infected in the first place?



If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be "Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI