Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Web Browser Problem Not Hijack

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tplee

tplee

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:52 AM

I have recently worked with someone here at tom coyote to get my computer fixed of spyware malware etc. And he did an excellent job of helpingme and gettng my computer completley clean. We cleaned the whole system succesfully, but i'm still having a problem. I already posted my hijack log and we took care of those problems. My problem is that if i let my web browser sit idle for more than 15 min the browsers won't work in both firefox and explorer. I get the can't find page error. Also if i open my p2p program the web browser stop working again. This can al be fixed if i restart the computer but if i do any of the above they stop working again. I know the internet connection is okay because my xbox and the p2p work fine when this is going on. Its really starting to annoy me and i have no idea what to do. Could somebody please help me. I heard of maybe a thing called winsock or winfix, something like that, would that maybe help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks i advance. Tplee

Edited by tplee, 02 February 2005 - 03:53 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove