This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Anybody Get Any Really Kewl Christmas Presents?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

;=) Just checkin'…… I gave out 2 lumps of coal in an old sock and got back three!! Snapdraggin enlightened me in a forum thread how to maximize RAM..TY Snapper…Iam still runnin'!!!! lol…….. getsteppin
http://vstef.softnews.ro/ramdef.php Ram Def (free program to clean out your fragmented memory as windows forgets to release memory from programs exiting)


I got a 17" flat screen monitor and now I run Dual MOnitors on this computer
Hi getsteppin :)

i just showed you the Startup List and how you could free up some resources - i am still learning from the Master's here so i'm gonna borrow that link Coyote posted. :D

..humm…i got blank CD's :rofl: (now i gotta find the time to back things up on them) :rofl:

http://vstef.softnews.ro/ramdef.php  Ram Def  (free program to clean out your fragmented memory as windows forgets to release memory from programs exiting)


I got a 17" flat screen monitor and now I run Dual MOnitors on this computer

……..Coyote, this year you will need 2 monitors just to keep up….. ;)

TY for the link to the defrag prog…..Does it do a better job than the MS defrag/analyze prog which comes with XP?

Iam not one to load the unessentials on the back of the 'puter if I dont need it…know what I mean….?

getsteppin

Hi getsteppin :)

i just showed you the Startup List and how you could free up some resources - i am still learning from the Master's here so i'm gonna borrow that link Coyote posted.  :D

..humm…i got blank CD's  :rofl: (now i gotta find the time to back things up on them)  :rofl:


Hi Snapper-

Hey, don't underestimate the info. So Freely Given….The advice you gave worked Great…A Big improvement!!

rofl……You gonna' download some NAPSTER tunes with your Christmas presents :rofl: ??

I tried backing up "D" drive with one of MY Christmas presents..it wouldnt fit…lol….prehaps "soft" coal? :rofl:

I willl use that link from Coyote, see what happens…if you dont hear from me in the next 6 monthes…call me at>> # 127.29.621 :blink:….lol

Have A Good One

getstteppin
getsteppin

Does it do a better job than the MS defrag/analyze prog which comes with XP?


I sure hope it does because I don't think much of the XP defrag ;)
Thanks coyote for the link.