zoe65 Topic Starter Post #1December 21, 2010, 10:27 PM UTC last edited December 21, 2010, 10:32 PM UTC HI, and thanks to all for making me welcome for the short time I have been a member . So a Happy Christmas, hope the weather is not too disastrous in your part of the world ! All the best for 2011 to all us computer lovers.! Zoe
T terry1966 Post #3December 22, 2010, 5:16 AM UTC computer lover?? i hate the things.. you have a great christmas and new year tho.
Satchfan Post #4December 22, 2010, 8:44 AM UTC computer lover?? i hate the things.. wall.gif Couldn't agree more. Welcome zoe65 and have a great Christmas. The same to all at WTT. Best wishes
zoe65 Post #5December 23, 2010, 6:36 AM UTC I want one of those head banger icons ! Mr Policeman ..there's a computer hater on the forum ! Terry, I think you should lighten up on those pills !