Hello, I have been assisted on another forum in relation to other matter by the great LDTate, however since Panda software found this trojan which It was not been abled to fix, I have come to this forum and would greatly appreciate any feedback
PS: Please note that the following software did not detect the trojan- Norton, TrendMicro,& eTrust (Panda ActiveScan did)
Virus:Trj/Aders.A No disinfected C:\x.cab[vbsys.dll]
Hi LDTate, this seems to be a different problem.
While I did a scan with pandasofware on the other issue that i had, it found the following trojan: Virus:Trj/Aders.A No disinfected C:\x.cab[vbsys.dll]
I did another scan just now and it is still there, however it does not seem to have any adverse consecuence, it'll be nice to be totally clean.
Would appreciate your help again if you can, please.
Thank you
PS: the omputer is running great after you instructions from the past issues.
LDTate I removed the X.Cab, run another scan and everything is clear
Once again Thank you very much for your advice and help, as everything is working perfectly. You time and effort is greatley appreciated!!
I guess the case is now closed
Best Regards
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link (Click for address) Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.
If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.
To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here: So how did I get infected in the first place?
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI