Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Galadriel

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 gracesaved

gracesaved

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 01:22 PM

Happy Birthday May each year be better than the year before! Gracey ps: congrats on your new "job" :lol:

Edited by gracesaved, 22 September 2003 - 01:24 PM.

††Powered by God††

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 02:08 PM

Thanks Gracey :wub:
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#3 RJ100

RJ100

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 07:52 PM

Galadriel is now a member of the Admin here, ya'll welcome her to her new position please, OPEN Forum is available for your posts of well wishing to the Elfish One 

Wow.. :o .. What a memorable PRESENT for your birthday :)
Congratulations on both events...!...!

Take care

#4 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 08:01 PM

Thank you RJ! :D
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#5 AAPlus

AAPlus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 09:11 PM

Hello,Galadriel First a great big happy birthday happy to hear you are an Admins now the best of luck :D

#6 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 09:21 PM

Thank you AAPlus! Very nice of you. :)

#7 padawan

padawan

Aluria Tester

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting...

Posted 23 September 2003 - 08:43 AM

Galadriel is now a member of the Admin here, ya'll welcome her to her new position please, OPEN Forum is available for your posts of well wishing to the Elfish One

Congratulations! :D from the stupid fat little hobbit :D

#8 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 12:07 PM

Congratulations! :D from the stupid fat little hobbit :D

:lol:

Thanks ^_^

#9 Guest_c3em_*

Guest_c3em_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2003 - 06:11 PM

Congratulations ElfLADY! ;)

#10 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:08 PM

Thank you c3em :wub:

#11 discogail

discogail

-

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:21 PM

happy Birthday....for the 3rd time...... :D

#12 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 08:15 PM

happy Birthday....for the 3rd time...... :D

Thanks Gail! :D

#13 gonegonegone

gonegonegone

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 12:00 PM

:o Congratulations Galadriel on new position, must have been your birthday pressy, as I now notice. ;) Did you just miss being a Virgo, like me. :D

Edited by gonegonegone, 24 September 2003 - 12:01 PM.

#14 Galadriel

Galadriel

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 12:36 PM

:o Congratulations Galadriel on new position, must have been your birthday pressy, as I now notice. ;)

Did you just miss being a Virgo, like me. :D

Thank you gonegonegone :D

I actually am a Virgo..... on the edge, true, but still a Virgo with all the quirks that come with it.... :P