Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Happy Birthday jpshortstuff!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 therock247uk

therock247uk

247fixes Owner/Admin/Teacher, MVP

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Interests:Killing Malware.

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

Happy 18th! :D

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Jacee

Jacee

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 7,695 posts
  • MVP

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

Since therock brought up the date and time ^_^ .....I hope you have an excellent 18th Birthday, jp!! Posted Image

MS MVP-Security 2006~2016

#3 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:06 AM

Cheers :weee:

Proud Graduate of the TC/WTT Classroom

At weekends (GMT) I may not be able to reply promptly due to various commitments. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Need help remembering those important computer maintenance tasks? Let SCars do it for you.

Posted Image

#4 __RiP_ChAiN_

__RiP_ChAiN_

GeekU Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:01 PM

Happy 18th birthday jpshortstuff!!
Posted Image

#5 Scotty

Scotty

Always Happy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:03 PM

A belated one from me. :blush:
You too could train to help others- Join the Classroom

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:04 PM

A belated one from me. :blush:

Only 3 minutes late, I'll let you off :)

Cheers people :D

At weekends (GMT) I may not be able to reply promptly due to various commitments. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Need help remembering those important computer maintenance tasks? Let SCars do it for you.

Posted Image

#7 Trevuren

Trevuren

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,632 posts
  • Interests:Woodworking

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:28 PM

I'm even much later. Happy Birthday jp
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008 - 2009

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Posted Image

#8 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:22 PM

Many Happy Returns JP :thumbup: (for yesterday!)
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#9 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:24 PM

I'm afraid that just not acceptable Trev + paws, I expect to see you try harder next year. Until then, sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :P Thanks you two :D

Posted Image

#10 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

I can't speak for Trev......but with me it's an age thing......for me a day or so late is almost punctual!! :D
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate