This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Winxp Pro Probs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Help just installed WinXP Pro on my master drive and I have a second drive az well with a lot of information on it but cannot access now because WinXP keeps saying that when I click on that drive that it needs to be formated but it already has ages ago. And then it did a scan disk which apparrently corrected a lot of lost links and other stuff, I cannot access it at all, I think that I may have lost all my music and other programmes. Anyone know of this problem. Im starting to hate computers after a 12 month affair. :rant2:
there usesd to be a copy of XP on there as well but got rid of that a few days ago. And I have noticed that my second hard drive is now the "F" drive where once used to be the "D" drive with my two cd roms being "E" and "F"