himanjr
Topic Starter
Hi,
I am a newbie here and first of all I would like to thank all of the people that have asked the questions that I wanted answeres to. Mostly I would like to thank the knowledgeable persons that have answered those questions in an open forum such as this so that myself and others can mine this "gaggle" of information posted to solve our own problems.
My delima has 2 parts that may or may not be related to eachother. First I have a 30 gig hdd installed and when I click on my computer and check the properties on this drive it reports that it has 10.5 gig of data on it, but when I open it up and check the properties on the folders I can only come up with a total of 6 gig. Yes , this is counting the hidden files (as far as I can tell). Is there a reasonable explaination for this??
Second problem is that I am trying to install microsoft works suite 2oo1 and when it starts up it gives me message saying that "the disk is to full free up some space than try again" ??? Even if the disk has 10 g on a 30 g drive it is no to full.
some advice on how to eliminate these problems is greatly appreciated. Thank You Himanjr