This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Debugging Message In Xp

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

When I am using Windows XP, the following message box keeps popping up every so often: "NotifyAlert.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Service Application has generated an exception tht could not be handled. Process id=0xe00(3584), Thread id=0xe44(3652). Click OK to terminate the application. Click CANCEL to debug the application" I just x out of this box and then another box comes up: "NotifyAlert.exe - No debugger found. Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2(2). Please check computer settings. cordbg.exe !a 0xe00 Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually. Click on CANCEL to about the JIT debug request." I have no idea what this about. Could someone please tell me? Thanks, Wozzie