Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Hijackthis Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slimjim

slimjim

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:17 PM

I too am having problems with web cool search, comes up automatially after log-on. In talking with Tech Support, they suggested I download hijackthis program. I have done such, but get an error mesage that it is an unsupported format. I am no computor genious by far, know the basics only. How do I fix the unsupported format problem, and will this get this webcoolsearch and all its' attachments off my computer? thanks much for your help

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 MrCharlie

MrCharlie

SuperMember

• Malware Team
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 07:39 AM

There's a program available to take care of the CoolWebSearch. Download to and run from your desktop - CW-Shredder. Close all browser windows before running. If you still have problems, post back and someone will help you.