Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Mp3 Players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rivers_*

Guest_Rivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:46 AM

I'm going shopping for a new mp3 player tonight and I was curious if anyone on the TCMB has any suggestions. I've been looking at the Archos Gmini 400 mostly because it has a cool look. The specifications on most of them seem pretty similar so I was letting looks be the deciding factor. Anyone bought one recently or have any advice for me?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 poopsie

poopsie

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 05:47 PM

What type of memory are you looking for, large or small? :huh: <= (No relevance to topic, just thought it was cool :P )

#3 Guest_Rivers_*

Guest_Rivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 06:45 PM

Well, even though it wil be used during work outs I was intending to buy one with a hard disc anyway and just hope I can keep the shock to a minimum. I haven't ever used one before. Is this a bad idea?

#4 Guest_Rivers_*

Guest_Rivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:51 PM

After some research I discovered that hard drive based mp3 players are more fragile than I thought and can't handle a work out. I decided on the Muvo sport c100 mostly because it is flash memory and has a slot to add more memory. It received good reviews everywhere I looked.