This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Mp3 Players

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm going shopping for a new mp3 player tonight and I was curious if anyone on the TCMB has any suggestions. I've been looking at the Archos Gmini 400 mostly because it has a cool look. The specifications on most of them seem pretty similar so I was letting looks be the deciding factor. Anyone bought one recently or have any advice for me?
Well, even though it wil be used during work outs I was intending to buy one with a hard disc anyway and just hope I can keep the shock to a minimum. I haven't ever used one before. Is this a bad idea?
After some research I discovered that hard drive based mp3 players are more fragile than I thought and can't handle a work out. I decided on the Muvo sport c100 mostly because it is flash memory and has a slot to add more memory. It received good reviews everywhere I looked.