DaveChamberlain
Topic Starter
Hi
Firstly heres some info that might help:
Im using Windows XP home, IE 6.0, im the only user on my PC, and I dont have any protection on my PC at present, but I plan to as soon as I get rid of these nastys.
I know I should of installed some protective software from the very beginning but I never did. ARGH!!! I wish I did now. So I just recently tried Installing my brothers retail version of Mcafee Virus Scan Professional 7.0. It installs alright but when I click on the exe file to run it, all that happens is the mouse pointer turn to the egg-timer (with arrow) for about a second and then nothing happens. So I thought this was strange and decided to un-install it seeing it didn't work and downloaded Norton Anti-Virus instead from BearShare. but the same thing happened, it installed ok but when I click the icon on the desktop for it, nothing happens. So I surfed the net and came across an online virus scanner called Trend Micro HouseCall v5.70.0 so I used this on both of my 80gb hard-drives and it found 6 infected files.
The Scan Results looked like this:
Total Scanned: 82186 Infected Files: 6
VIRUS RESULT FILE
TROJ DELF.AR Non Cleanable C:\temp\Installer2.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\sservice.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fservice.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wininv.dll
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winkey.dll
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\services.exe
I then came across your website and had alook through the forums.
I noticed a lot of talk about programs called: Highjackthis & CWshredder
so I downloaded both of these and I've used Highjackthis to scan my PC, see the bottom of this post for my highjackthis log. Then I got registered to this site and left this message.
I also noticed im running 5 svchost.exe's in the Windows Task Manager
Processes window. Does this have anything to do with Virus's?
Also when I make any Restore points on my computer the System
Restore is always switched off and I have to switch it on manually everytime.
Is this Virus related too?
And also i've noticed I cant view Acrobat Reader PDF on any websites.
I clicked on the Manage Add-ons Window and it says that the Adobe Acrobat Control
for ActiveX is Disabled. I cant turn it on because it says
this add-on is managed by your administrator, and the Enable and
Disable buttons are grey and are inactive. But I am the Administrator.
Heres my highjackthis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 17:52:49, on 03/12/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gearsec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mgabg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\PDesk\PDesk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb01.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\??rvices.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Application Data\adhp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ravisent Shared\cinetray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\1stQRes\1stqres.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Desktop\New Folder\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.co.uk/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\fservice.exe
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.0 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.2 auditmypc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.3 boards.cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.4 bulletproofsoft.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.5 camtech2000.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.6 cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.7 computercops.us
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.8 ct7support.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.9 doxdesk.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.20 kellys-korner-xp.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.21 kephyr.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.22 lavasoft.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.23 lavasoftusa.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.24 lurkhere.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.25 majorgeeks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.26 merijn.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.27 mjc1.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.28 moosoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.29 mvps.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.30 net-integration.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.31 noadware.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.32 no-spybot.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.33 onlinepcfix.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.34 pchell.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.35 pestpatrol.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.36 safer-networking.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.37 secure.spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.38 secureie.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.39 security.kolla.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.40 spybot.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.41 spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.42 spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.43 spycop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.44 spyguard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.45 spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.46 spyware.co.uk
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.47 spyware-cop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.48 spywareinfo.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.49 spywarenuker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.50 spywareremove.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.51 spywareremove.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.52 stopzillapro.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.53 sunbelt-software.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.54 thiefware.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.55 tomcoyote.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.56 unwantedlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.57 webattack.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.58 wilders.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.59 www.auditmypc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.60 www.bulletproofsoft.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.61 www.cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.62 www.computercops.us
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.63 www.ct7support.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.64 www.doxdesk.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.65 www.eblocs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.66 www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.67 www.free-spyware-scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.68 www.free-web-browsers.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.69 www.grc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.70 www.grisoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.71 www.hackfaq.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.72 www.hazeleger.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.73 www.javacoolsoftware.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.74 www.kellys-korner-xp.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.75 www.kephyr.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.76 www.lavasoft.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.77 www.lavasoftusa.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.78 www.lurkhere.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.79 www.majorgeeks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.80 www.merijn.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.81 www.mjc1.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.82 www.moosoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.83 www.mvps.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.84 www.net-integration.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.85 www.noadware.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.86 www.no-spybot.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.87 www.onlinepcfix.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.88 www.pchell.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.89 www.pestpatrol.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.90 www.safer-networking.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.91 www.secureie.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.92 www.security.kolla.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.93 www.spybot.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.94 www.spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.95 www.spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.96 www.spycop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.97 www.spyguard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.98 www.spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.99 www.spyware.co.uk
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00320615-B6C2-40A6-8F99-F1C52D674FAD} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1FF06753-EE15-53C9-D570-66557FF27F1E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kxgdezpt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {83DE62E0-5805-11D8-9B25-00E04C60FAF2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: ADP UrlCatcher Class - {F4E04583-354E-4076-BE7D-ED6A80FD66DA} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msbe.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Matrox Powerdesk] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PDesk\PDesk.exe /Autolaunch
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\WINDOWS\System32\qttask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb01.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorksFUD] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BullsEye Network] C:\Program Files\BullsEye Network\bin\bargains.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sws.exe] c:\program files\HaldexLtd\stnd383\od-stnd383_gb[1].exe -remove
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Jjhlorzb] C:\WINDOWS\system32\??rvices.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Ohmt] C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Application Data\adhp.exe
O4 - Startup: 1st QuickRes.lnk = C:\Program Files\1stQRes\1stqres.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Cinetray.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &iSearch The Web - res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\toolbar_.dll/SEARCH.HTML
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .m3u: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin6.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/…all/xscan53.cab
Im now waiting for a responce from you!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!!!!
Kind Regards
Dave
Firstly heres some info that might help:
Im using Windows XP home, IE 6.0, im the only user on my PC, and I dont have any protection on my PC at present, but I plan to as soon as I get rid of these nastys.
I know I should of installed some protective software from the very beginning but I never did. ARGH!!! I wish I did now. So I just recently tried Installing my brothers retail version of Mcafee Virus Scan Professional 7.0. It installs alright but when I click on the exe file to run it, all that happens is the mouse pointer turn to the egg-timer (with arrow) for about a second and then nothing happens. So I thought this was strange and decided to un-install it seeing it didn't work and downloaded Norton Anti-Virus instead from BearShare. but the same thing happened, it installed ok but when I click the icon on the desktop for it, nothing happens. So I surfed the net and came across an online virus scanner called Trend Micro HouseCall v5.70.0 so I used this on both of my 80gb hard-drives and it found 6 infected files.
The Scan Results looked like this:
Total Scanned: 82186 Infected Files: 6
VIRUS RESULT FILE
TROJ DELF.AR Non Cleanable C:\temp\Installer2.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\sservice.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fservice.exe
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wininv.dll
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winkey.dll
BKDR PRORAT.17 Non Cleanable C:\WINDOWS\services.exe
I then came across your website and had alook through the forums.
I noticed a lot of talk about programs called: Highjackthis & CWshredder
so I downloaded both of these and I've used Highjackthis to scan my PC, see the bottom of this post for my highjackthis log. Then I got registered to this site and left this message.
I also noticed im running 5 svchost.exe's in the Windows Task Manager
Processes window. Does this have anything to do with Virus's?
Also when I make any Restore points on my computer the System
Restore is always switched off and I have to switch it on manually everytime.
Is this Virus related too?
And also i've noticed I cant view Acrobat Reader PDF on any websites.
I clicked on the Manage Add-ons Window and it says that the Adobe Acrobat Control
for ActiveX is Disabled. I cant turn it on because it says
this add-on is managed by your administrator, and the Enable and
Disable buttons are grey and are inactive. But I am the Administrator.
Heres my highjackthis log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 17:52:49, on 03/12/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gearsec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mgabg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\PDesk\PDesk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb01.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\??rvices.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Application Data\adhp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ravisent Shared\cinetray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\1stQRes\1stqres.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Desktop\New Folder\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.co.uk/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\fservice.exe
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.0 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.2 auditmypc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.3 boards.cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.4 bulletproofsoft.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.5 camtech2000.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.6 cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.7 computercops.us
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.8 ct7support.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.9 doxdesk.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.20 kellys-korner-xp.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.21 kephyr.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.22 lavasoft.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.23 lavasoftusa.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.24 lurkhere.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.25 majorgeeks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.26 merijn.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.27 mjc1.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.28 moosoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.29 mvps.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.30 net-integration.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.31 noadware.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.32 no-spybot.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.33 onlinepcfix.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.34 pchell.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.35 pestpatrol.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.36 safer-networking.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.37 secure.spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.38 secureie.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.39 security.kolla.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.40 spybot.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.41 spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.42 spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.43 spycop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.44 spyguard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.45 spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.46 spyware.co.uk
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.47 spyware-cop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.48 spywareinfo.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.49 spywarenuker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.50 spywareremove.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.51 spywareremove.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.52 stopzillapro.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.53 sunbelt-software.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.54 thiefware.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.55 tomcoyote.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.56 unwantedlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.57 webattack.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.58 wilders.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.59 www.auditmypc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.60 www.bulletproofsoft.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.61 www.cexx.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.62 www.computercops.us
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.63 www.ct7support.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.64 www.doxdesk.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.65 www.eblocs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.66 www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.67 www.free-spyware-scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.68 www.free-web-browsers.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.69 www.grc.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.70 www.grisoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.71 www.hackfaq.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.72 www.hazeleger.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.73 www.javacoolsoftware.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.74 www.kellys-korner-xp.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.75 www.kephyr.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.76 www.lavasoft.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.77 www.lavasoftusa.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.78 www.lurkhere.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.79 www.majorgeeks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.80 www.merijn.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.81 www.mjc1.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.82 www.moosoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.83 www.mvps.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.84 www.net-integration.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.85 www.noadware.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.86 www.no-spybot.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.87 www.onlinepcfix.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.88 www.pchell.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.89 www.pestpatrol.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.90 www.safer-networking.org
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.91 www.secureie.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.92 www.security.kolla.de
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.93 www.spybot.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.94 www.spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.95 www.spychecker.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.96 www.spycop.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.97 www.spyguard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.98 www.spykiller.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.99 www.spyware.co.uk
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00320615-B6C2-40A6-8F99-F1C52D674FAD} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1FF06753-EE15-53C9-D570-66557FF27F1E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kxgdezpt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {83DE62E0-5805-11D8-9B25-00E04C60FAF2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: ADP UrlCatcher Class - {F4E04583-354E-4076-BE7D-ED6A80FD66DA} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msbe.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Matrox Powerdesk] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PDesk\PDesk.exe /Autolaunch
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\WINDOWS\System32\qttask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb01.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorksFUD] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BullsEye Network] C:\Program Files\BullsEye Network\bin\bargains.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sws.exe] c:\program files\HaldexLtd\stnd383\od-stnd383_gb[1].exe -remove
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Jjhlorzb] C:\WINDOWS\system32\??rvices.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Ohmt] C:\Documents and Settings\Dave Chamberlain\Application Data\adhp.exe
O4 - Startup: 1st QuickRes.lnk = C:\Program Files\1stQRes\1stqres.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Cinetray.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &iSearch The Web - res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\toolbar_.dll/SEARCH.HTML
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .m3u: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin6.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/…all/xscan53.cab
Im now waiting for a responce from you!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!!!!
Kind Regards
Dave