Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Thanks To You Dedicated Uber-geeks!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bembem_*

Guest_bembem_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 10:49 AM

I recently found this forum after stumbling on HiJackThis while trying to ditch the gremlins from my new XP. One thread posted an entire page faster than I could read it. I am amazed at the accessibility of 'free' help on the this site, the politeness of everyone involved, and the depth of knowledge that is accumulated here. I'm sure I'll be sent back here more than once by the a-holes with nothing better to do. Thank you so much for being here. Question: Where could I go to check out some of the .dll warnings I get from my Anti-Vir scans, some seem a bit suspicious.? I have a ludricous list of security programs referred by many a forum and site but I still live in fear that some $%@& is going to use me for a virus/spam sender without my knowledge. Bad enough to be hit, worse to be part of the problem.

Advertisements

Register to Remove