This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack This Log

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Great, helpful site!

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe
C:\Program Files\Soulseek\slsk.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\winzip32.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.net
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = sas.se1.attbb.net:8000
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.se1.attbb.net
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: IEMenuExtension toolbar - {6b95678d-30a4-4ff8-a72f-4208340c1f7f} - C:\Program Files\IEMenuExtension\tbextn.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMpi] C:\WINNT\GWMDMpi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IE Menu Extension toolbar] rundll32.exe "C:\PROGRA~1\IEMENU~1\tbextn.dll" DllShowTB
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SESync] "C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: EZ Station.lnk = C:\WINNT\twain_32\IBMScanner\SxCenter.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\winlspak.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\winlspak.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\winlspak.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\winlspak.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB
O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB
Uninstall all of the following that are listed in the "Add/Remove Programs" in the Windows® Control Panel.

Search Toolbar
WebSearch Toolbar
WebSearch Tools
Search Assistant
Win-Tools Easy Installer
VIrtual Bouncer

Download and run LSPFix from here: http://cexx.org/LSPFix.exe . On the opening screen, click the "I know what I'm doing" checkbox. Check all instances of "winlspak.dll" (and nothing else), and move them to the "Remove" pane. Then click Finish.


And then post a complete log.
Little Eagle,

Thanks for the reply. Somehow, I've managed to screw it up even more. I've run spybot, adaware, clshredder, and spysubract, and removed the winlspac file with LSPFix, and went into the add/remove section but none of the programs you mentioned were there. I should also mention that I was poking around in my NT folder removing what I felt was obvious bad stuff a little earlier(but I think I was on IE since then). Now I can't get IE to work at all(I'm on my GF's networked Mac right now). When I click to get on the internet, I get the white The Page cannot be displayed screen. I've since tried to backtrack, restoring some stuff. So……I'm feeling dumber than ever. Any advice?

Here's a recent log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2

Scan saved at 1:21:58 PM, on 11/13/2004

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)



Running processes:

C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE

C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe

C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINNT\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe



R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.net

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = sas.se1.attbb.net:8000

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.se1.attbb.net

O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 ieautosearch

O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O3 - Toolbar: IEMenuExtension toolbar - {6b95678d-30a4-4ff8-a72f-4208340c1f7f} - C:\Program Files\IEMenuExtension\tbextn.dll (file missing)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMpi] C:\WINNT\GWMDMpi.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SESync] "C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IE Menu Extension toolbar] rundll32.exe "C:\PROGRA~1\IEMENU~1\tbextn.dll" DllShowTB

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

O4 - Global Startup: EZ Station.lnk = C:\WINNT\twain_32\IBMScanner\SxCenter.exe

O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE

O4 - Global Startup: SpySubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpySubtract\SpySub.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll

O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\calsp.dll

O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\calsp.dll

O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\calsp.dll

O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\winnt\system32\calsp.dll

O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll

O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB

O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB






:scratch:
Try system restore and move to a point before today. Like sometme last week. That will restore all the files you deleted. Then post another log.
And the mystery deepens…I ran system restore to over a week ago. After the reboot, my LAN is showing little or no connectivity. I hit the repair button in the Local Area Connection box, but it says to cannot complete Renewing my IP address. I guess it would help if I had set up the network in the first place, but it was my gf that did(of course she's not in right now). So, I have no clue what it's talking about. Hmmmmmmmm?
ok, I was able to do another system restore, and can got on IE. I've run spybot, Ad Aware, CW Shredder, Bazooka, and LSPfix. Here's the latest log.

can saved at 4:51:14 PM, on 11/13/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.net
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = sas.se1.attbb.net:8000
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.se1.attbb.net
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 auto.search.msn.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 search.netscape.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 ieautosearch
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: IEMenuExtension toolbar - {6b95678d-30a4-4ff8-a72f-4208340c1f7f} - C:\Program Files\IEMenuExtension\tbextn.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMpi] C:\WINNT\GWMDMpi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IE Menu Extension toolbar] rundll32.exe "C:\PROGRA~1\IEMENU~1\tbextn.dll" DllShowTB
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SESync] "C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: EZ Station.lnk = C:\WINNT\twain_32\IBMScanner\SxCenter.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB
O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB


Thanks again for all the help.
Please go to add and remove programs and remove,
IEMenuExtension
SED


Close all Browser and Program Windows and have HijackThis fix the following.
Do this by checking the box beside each and then clicking on Fix checked.

O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 auto.search.msn.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 search.netscape.com
O1 - Hosts: 69.20.16.183 ieautosearch

O3 - Toolbar: IEMenuExtension toolbar - {6b95678d-30a4-4ff8-a72f-4208340c1f7f} - C:\Program Files\IEMenuExtension\tbextn.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IE Menu Extension toolbar] rundll32.exe "C:\PROGRA~1\IEMENU~1\tbextn.dll" DllShowTB

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SESync] "C:\Program Files\SED\SED.exe"

Reboot afterwards in SAFE MODE. If you don't know how click here
Delete the folder(s) listed
C:\Program Files\IEMenuExtension
C:\Program Files\SED

Some of these files and folders might have the hidden atribute
How to show hidden files and folders in Windows Instructions here

Then Download System Security Suite. Extract it from the zip file into a folder.
http://www.igorshpak.net/software/3ssetup104.zip
Under "items to clear" click all. Then click "clear selected items"

Reboot and Rescan with HJT and post a new log here.
Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.
OK,

I fixed the stuff in HJT, I adjusted to make hidden files visible, then went into safe mode, and deleted SED, but could not find IEmenuextension anywhere. I then switched back to normal mode, and downloaded SSS and ran it, clearing everything.

But this is weird, I don't think I'm back to normal mode. It's not exactly safe mode where the Icons are much larger and the graphics are weird, yet, my fonts are diff(like on my toolbar for instance), and I'm missing some of graphics I'm normally used to seeing(like when I pull up My Computer,etc). I've tried going back into msconfig, but it looks like I should be back to normal.

As far as behavior, I'm not having the extra IE screens just come up, but the PC is still operating a little off(such as when you close an operation the desktop sort of flashes really quickly and the shortcuts reappear.

I'm not sure why I can't back into safe mode. Should I have not changed back so soon? I thought I could not download SSS in safe mode.

Thanks for the patience and continued help on this.

Here's the latest log.

ogfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 8:30:22 AM, on 11/14/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.net
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = sas.se1.attbb.net:8000
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.se1.attbb.net
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMpi] C:\WINNT\GWMDMpi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: EZ Station.lnk = C:\WINNT\twain_32\IBMScanner\SxCenter.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINNT\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB
O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.


To help keep you clean follow the recommendations in Tony's article here:
So how did I get infected in the first place?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI