Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Annoying Trojan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlwinds

Whirlwinds

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 06:56 PM

I've got an error that keeps coming up saying i have a Trojan called Downloader.Purityscan.N and its in C:/System Volume Information Ive tried showing hidden files, so i can find it, Ive run 3 different virus scanners through my pc and 2 different spyware programs. Ive had it now for about 2 months. Does anyone have a solution?!?!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_Tokehemp_*

Guest_Tokehemp_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:19 PM

Hi Whirlwinds

I was able to find This information about Downloader.Purityscan.N.
Have you been to the Trend micro site and done a scan?

Regards
Tokehemp

#3 Whirlwinds

Whirlwinds

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:31 PM

I managed to get rid of that one by uninstalling spybot. But now i have another Trojan called Argbot or something to that description. Any ideas on this one?

#4 Whirlwinds

Whirlwinds

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 04:42 PM

To be exact its Worm/Agobot.31.AE Found in same place as the last one... But cannot find the file.