This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Locked Out Of Software Updates

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

That would be because you are supposed to post in the "Submissions" section first, and then if your suggestion is legit, the mods and/or admins will post it in the proper forum. ;)
Coyote wrote:

why do you need to post there? what update are you trying to post for?
if you are a dev of a program let me know that



I'm not a Dev. but a Beta-man for the Dev.


Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File

URL: http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Check it out, I post to N-I Boards, SWI, DSLR, GRC latest versions,,,
"dare-I-say" Lavasoft here… and, to usenet, news://alt.privacy.spyware.

Regards,

~Silj