Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Hijackthis - How To Contact The Author

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 peterg70

peterg70

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:59 AM

I have tried sending emails to the merijn but I assume he is overwelmed by the amount of emails sent to him. Is there a forum for features/suggestions/bug reporting on the various software? I would like to see more information in the Hijackthis.log file. Perhaps a MD5 checksum of the file for comparison or the internal versions etc which is accessed by reading the summary information in the DLL/EXE etc. Also apart from the online checker is there a standalone checker for the Hijackthis log files. Its just sometimes I don't have access to the internet and if I am repairing someones machine I will have my CD to check against but not the internet. Also can services be also dumped to the Hijackthis.log file as well. peterg70

Edited by peterg70, 20 October 2004 - 09:06 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Simplicity

Simplicity

Authentic Member

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Everything!

Posted 23 October 2004 - 01:58 PM

Have you read Merijn's tutorial? http://www.merijn.or...ogtutorial.html
His CWS chronicles? http://www.merijn.or...chronicles.html
And his site also has contact info.