theedge
Topic Starter
Hey there,
A thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I have had lots of spyware before but this is different then I have ever seen. There is something in my PC that maybe really bad. Seems that I can't acceess "My computer, control panel or any drives" I can only do it in safe mode. Also my Restore has been turned on and I can't turn it off. Due to this problem I had to post a hijack log on my desktop as it won't let me do it in regular boot up. When I click any of those icons it ways "Exploer error" Here is my hijcaklog that was on my desktop.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 11:42:23 AM, on 18/10/2004
Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\HJT\ABOUTBUSTER.EXE
C:\HJT\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…/search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.canoe.ca/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "engine://C%3A%5CPROGRAM%20FILES%5CNETSCAPE%5CNETSCAPE%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src"); (C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\gnmtwd0l.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: Popup Blocker Pro - {A44B961C-8C36-470f-8555-EDA0EFC1E710} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\SAFEGUARD POP-UP BLOCKER PRO FREE EDITION\POPUPBLOCKER.DLL
O2 - BHO: Core Library - {A23AB93D-6CFF-442c-BB8A-41F6145F47E7} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PDF4304.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVG6\avgcc32.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\evntsvc.exe -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCHealth] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\Support\PCHSchd.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\QTTASK.EXE" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\NETASS~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msnappau] "C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.02.0002.1001\en-us\msnappau.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SafeGuard Popup Updater (required)] regsvr32 /s C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PDF4304.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Avgserv9.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVG6\Avgserv9.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - Startup: NetAssistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\NetAssistant\bin\matcli.exe
O9 - Extra button: P&&PDIE - {0191E782-A2B1-4817-A22C-FF79B65A6AA9} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\POP UP BLOCKER PRO RMA EDITION\PDIE.EXE
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Sheepshead - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/dt0_x.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Canasta - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/yt1_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/bin/msnchat45.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe…nt.cab28578.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Solit…wn.cab28578.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/…nst20040510.cab
O16 - DPF: {9CCE3B43-4DE0-4236-A84E-108CA848EE6A} (WebCam Control) - http://www.webcamnow.com/broadcast/ActiveXWebCam.cab
O16 - DPF: {6A060448-60F9-11D5-A6CD-0002B31F7455} (ExentInf Class) - http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.y…ctl_0_0_0_1.ocx
Thanks for the help!
A thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I have had lots of spyware before but this is different then I have ever seen. There is something in my PC that maybe really bad. Seems that I can't acceess "My computer, control panel or any drives" I can only do it in safe mode. Also my Restore has been turned on and I can't turn it off. Due to this problem I had to post a hijack log on my desktop as it won't let me do it in regular boot up. When I click any of those icons it ways "Exploer error" Here is my hijcaklog that was on my desktop.
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 11:42:23 AM, on 18/10/2004
Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\HJT\ABOUTBUSTER.EXE
C:\HJT\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…/search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/…//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.canoe.ca/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "engine://C%3A%5CPROGRAM%20FILES%5CNETSCAPE%5CNETSCAPE%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src"); (C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\gnmtwd0l.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: Popup Blocker Pro - {A44B961C-8C36-470f-8555-EDA0EFC1E710} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\SAFEGUARD POP-UP BLOCKER PRO FREE EDITION\POPUPBLOCKER.DLL
O2 - BHO: Core Library - {A23AB93D-6CFF-442c-BB8A-41F6145F47E7} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PDF4304.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVG6\avgcc32.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\evntsvc.exe -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCHealth] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\Support\PCHSchd.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\QTTASK.EXE" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\NETASS~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msnappau] "C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.02.0002.1001\en-us\msnappau.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SafeGuard Popup Updater (required)] regsvr32 /s C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PDF4304.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Avgserv9.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVG6\Avgserv9.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - Startup: NetAssistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\NetAssistant\bin\matcli.exe
O9 - Extra button: P&&PDIE - {0191E782-A2B1-4817-A22C-FF79B65A6AA9} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\POP UP BLOCKER PRO RMA EDITION\PDIE.EXE
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Sheepshead - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/dt0_x.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Canasta - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/yt1_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/bin/msnchat45.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe…nt.cab28578.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Solit…wn.cab28578.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/…nst20040510.cab
O16 - DPF: {9CCE3B43-4DE0-4236-A84E-108CA848EE6A} (WebCam Control) - http://www.webcamnow.com/broadcast/ActiveXWebCam.cab
O16 - DPF: {6A060448-60F9-11D5-A6CD-0002B31F7455} (ExentInf Class) - http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.y…ctl_0_0_0_1.ocx
Thanks for the help!