Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Can Someone Help Me With Webshots?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 icedust37

icedust37

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 10:34 AM

Hello, Something happened to my Webshots software (it wouldn't open) and I had to download it again. I didn't realize Webshots had released a new version! This version is nothing like my old version. I HATE the new version. I want the round, green icon and my other 1.0 version back. The new version has taken away or changed my old version and icon and I can't restore it. Webshots says they only have the 2.0 now and I can only find the new Webshots 2.0 on the download sites. Would anyone have a copy of the old Webshots 1.0 version or can you tell me where I can find that download on the Net? I am using Windows 98. Thank you!

Advertisements

Register to Remove