I use AVG7 which is the paid for version of AVG ( www.grisoft.com )
They have a reseller program - could you not offer that.
With all the people using (and recommending) its free version, the paid version does give some extra benifits.
1. A later AV engine.
2. More detailed scheduler - I download 'every hour'
3. The price paid covers TWO issues os buy AVG7 now - with a free upgrade to AVG8 when ever they make it. (I purchased AVG6 for network use - which technically is not free - and updated for free to AVG7)
4. Email support - free version has NO support.
5. Just like the free version - it has free updates to the virus database unlike lots of competitors.
The site could make a commission on the sales.
Hi Y'all from New Orleans sandysez here. I'm new to the forum. Came here through a link from SWI. On the isue of how to give a discount to members you can accomplish that with already existing shopping cart from store. Assign a code number and url for reg price and a second one for member discount and post in forum or send to members in newsletter. I would send members both Urls in case they want to donate to org personally. Bet you'll find a lot of them do! There is another program called Error Nuker that has a 75% commission rate. I don't know enough about that kind of soft to really recommend it. It fixes shortcuts and cleans registry file. Bet 90%+ of people you send this too have never cleaned registry file. They are really trying to get known much like McAffee did in earlier years. I have searched for url and will provide later as soon as I find it
I recently changed to Avast from Norton after Norton failed to find and/or delete two trojans. Avast found a few more deleted them and it was the free version. Checkout their site at www.avast.com . I am still looking into the purchased version versus the free so I can't comment anyone care to?
zorfox