This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Buffer Overrun

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, this site was suggested to me, that this is the best place to get advise, so here goes, for Windows xp step by step,on net, to my pictures,to select file, select email this folder files, select make pictures smaller, then I recieve this warning…… Buffer overrun detected Program:C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.Exe A buffer overrun has detected which has corrupted the program's internal state.The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated. I then click ok, and I am then takes me to my sign in page for email.I use McAfee Security, daily use Virus scan, and McAfee AntiSpyWare.Can anyone offer any advise. I'm at wits end here. Thank you so much for your time .
I hope you found a solution to your problem instead of having to reformat your HD. Go to add/remove programs and uninstall NavHelp. That's what fixed it on my machine. Good luck!