XXSomethingCrazy
Topic Starter
Something is wrong with my computer(spyware wise) and I've come for help. hehe. In addition to the 680180.net popups, I know there is something else on there(even if I dont have my popup programs running, when I go to certain websites, like netscape they popup and then disspear and google search doesnt work but another search comes up in it). Normally, I run my spyware programs and do a little online searching to find out what could possibly be on my computer and fix it myself from following advice on sites like this, but this time I can't seem to get it. Along with spyware, there has to be something else, when I start up and it goes into "windows logging" it takes FOREVER now, a window pops up saying I cant access system32 files and then it finally starts loading my programs.Every other start up is sooooo slow and I'll have to restart several times to finally get it going again.
Here is my hijack this log, hopefully I'll be able to get some help with at least some of the things. I wasnt sure if I should start another thread or join another, hopefully I'm not a bother. Before I ran the following log, I ran adaware, S&D, SB and SG. I also took off the unhidden file things, etc. Thanks!
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.1
Scan saved at 12:39:45 PM, on 8/6/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ScsiAccess.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Avconsol.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXSUPMON.EXE
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\documents and settings\maribeth\local settings\temp\zAGi4q.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mmffgwmi.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\My Documents\My Pictures\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.netscape.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://popnav.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.sqwire.com/homepage.php?aid=975
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1172B96E-12FD-1353-B0B8-10FFCF41BB46} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tyexaotf.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1F8C690C-C41E-2E91-835F-11550AAE2E1D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\okrnvfh.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: msdmimsd - {30661EBE-C1E2-3672-B3D7-EE44408A7A43} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdmimsd.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {68357A5F-2A56-0128-63EC-84BDF2BAC4FB} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\peywwali.dll
O2 - BHO: G1.GZ - {79C03BC5-6C55-4B5B-921F-C02B6F1ABD7B} - C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\Pribi\Pribi.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B34E65FF-100C-7055-69CA-5D08FA3C1816} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\xlqdnnod.dll
O2 - BHO: WinPage Affiliate - {E8EAEB34-F7B5-4C55-87FF-720FAF53D841} - C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\Local Settings\Temp\dSF23h7.dll
O2 - BHO: SDWin32 Class - {EE672A62-043D-4721-B772-B58EB8310AE1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lcbop.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSNSysRestore] C:\WINDOWS\System32\pc32.exe bg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [urqdbgzx] C:\WINDOWS\mtqbbgwy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [] c:\WINDOWS\System32\
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zzb] c:\WINDOWS\System32\zzb.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHNU] C:\WINDOWS\AHNU.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pgnatgrn] C:\WINDOWS\System32\pgnatgrn.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXSUPMON] C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXSUPMON.EXE RUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dsi] C:\WINDOWS\System32\dp-him.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zAGi4q] C:\documents and settings\maribeth\local settings\temp\zAGi4q.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lcbopc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\lcbopc.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [f03mROJsh] mmffgwmi.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Startup: Download Plus.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\Application Data\DownloadPlus.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Startup: Virtual Bouncer.lnk = C:\Program Files\VBouncer\VirtualBouncer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200210…meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9FC5238F-12C4-454F-B1B5-74599A21DE47} (Webshots Photo Uploader) - http://community.webshots.com/html/WSPhotoUploader.CAB
O16 - DPF: {CD17FAAA-17B4-4736-AAEF-436EDC304C8C} - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/5805/v1503/…uditControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {D719897A-B07A-4C0C-AEA9-9B663A28DFCB} (iTunesDetector Class) - http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/d…/ITDetector.cab
O18 - Protocol: relatedlinks - {CD8D1CAA-FE4A-45DF-A06C-028AAF1821DE} - (no file)
Here is my hijack this log, hopefully I'll be able to get some help with at least some of the things. I wasnt sure if I should start another thread or join another, hopefully I'm not a bother. Before I ran the following log, I ran adaware, S&D, SB and SG. I also took off the unhidden file things, etc. Thanks!
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.1
Scan saved at 12:39:45 PM, on 8/6/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ScsiAccess.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Avconsol.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXSUPMON.EXE
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\documents and settings\maribeth\local settings\temp\zAGi4q.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mmffgwmi.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\My Documents\My Pictures\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.netscape.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://popnav.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.sqwire.com/homepage.php?aid=975
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1172B96E-12FD-1353-B0B8-10FFCF41BB46} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tyexaotf.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1F8C690C-C41E-2E91-835F-11550AAE2E1D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\okrnvfh.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: msdmimsd - {30661EBE-C1E2-3672-B3D7-EE44408A7A43} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdmimsd.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {68357A5F-2A56-0128-63EC-84BDF2BAC4FB} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\peywwali.dll
O2 - BHO: G1.GZ - {79C03BC5-6C55-4B5B-921F-C02B6F1ABD7B} - C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\Pribi\Pribi.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B34E65FF-100C-7055-69CA-5D08FA3C1816} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\xlqdnnod.dll
O2 - BHO: WinPage Affiliate - {E8EAEB34-F7B5-4C55-87FF-720FAF53D841} - C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\Local Settings\Temp\dSF23h7.dll
O2 - BHO: SDWin32 Class - {EE672A62-043D-4721-B772-B58EB8310AE1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lcbop.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSNSysRestore] C:\WINDOWS\System32\pc32.exe bg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [urqdbgzx] C:\WINDOWS\mtqbbgwy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [] c:\WINDOWS\System32\
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zzb] c:\WINDOWS\System32\zzb.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AHNU] C:\WINDOWS\AHNU.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pgnatgrn] C:\WINDOWS\System32\pgnatgrn.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXSUPMON] C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXSUPMON.EXE RUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dsi] C:\WINDOWS\System32\dp-him.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zAGi4q] C:\documents and settings\maribeth\local settings\temp\zAGi4q.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lcbopc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\lcbopc.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [f03mROJsh] mmffgwmi.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Startup: Download Plus.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Maribeth\Application Data\DownloadPlus.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Startup: Virtual Bouncer.lnk = C:\Program Files\VBouncer\VirtualBouncer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200210…meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9FC5238F-12C4-454F-B1B5-74599A21DE47} (Webshots Photo Uploader) - http://community.webshots.com/html/WSPhotoUploader.CAB
O16 - DPF: {CD17FAAA-17B4-4736-AAEF-436EDC304C8C} - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/5805/v1503/…uditControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {D719897A-B07A-4C0C-AEA9-9B663A28DFCB} (iTunesDetector Class) - http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/d…/ITDetector.cab
O18 - Protocol: relatedlinks - {CD8D1CAA-FE4A-45DF-A06C-028AAF1821DE} - (no file)