This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

A Facebook Glitch---cannot post pix as comments

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

OK—FB is often weird and randomly glitchy.  I never seem to be able to find any help for problems.
Are there people here who understand FB's problems?  I surely don't see a category.
FB's own Community Board seems useless.

Immediate problem:  of a sudden I cannot add a photo as a comment, or as part of a comment, on any FB page, including my own.  The camera icon is there, but clicking it produces no visible result.

The other icons work; I can post a picture in an original comment  under "What's On Your Mind."

This just happened today.

If you can help, great!  If you know a forum or whatever that deals with FB glitches like this, I will be grateful!

 

TIA

denno

Sorry - guess there aren't many FB users here - or none that can address your problem. 

 

If you Google "cannot post photo on Facebook", you certainly are not alone. But I note there are many suggestions to try too. Good luck. 

Hi

None of the things I googled dealt with the button's not working at all.

 

HOWEVER….I rebooted the computer and it's working again.  Should have known better.

 

 

denno

Reboot the computer - the aspirin of computer problems. Glad you got it sorted out and thanks for coming back and posting your solution! :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI