Greetings.

I've just gone through a debugging (not much there) and have continuing problems with Facebook.  Juliet has recommended I ask in the hardware department.

List:

When I have to sign in, and use the auto sign-in, I click it; always it says it cannot associate my email or password with any account.  Click it anyway, and it signs me in.

Often when I switch pages I get a brief note that my internet connection has been re-established.  ??

Often when I click the dropdown for Notifications I see only blurs.  Sometimes this resolves in seconds.  Sometimes not.  Sometimes it helps to click over to Messages; sometimes gotta keep trying.

On any FB page there is a pretty short limit to how far I an scroll down before the posts show only as blurs; or more recently the pictures show as blank rectangles of black or other color.  Certainly cannot go months into the past to look for something.   Sometimes, btw, right-click on a blank pic and ask it to open in a new tab and it will.

 

Sometimes I am reading a thread and click to see a reply and it won't open.

 

This has all been over about the past year.  i don't seem to be able to find out if it is a universal experience, or just special for me. 

Any thoughts on this?

 

thanks,

denno