This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Slow or no internet [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi

 

I started the topic slow internet a couple of weeks ago. Juliet ran me through a series of procedures, that seemed

to solve the problem. But - it wasn't stable. Just the day after my last post, problems were back again. And now I only get internet on and off. Many times off, which means absoutrely no connection at all, neither by WiFi or using my mobile phone as a router. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I have tried resetting the network adapter, turning off Antivirus and firewall, but it has no effect. Then other times - like now - it works flawlessly.

 

Greetings

Jens Axelsen

 

PS I have run all the malware and cleaning programs already.

Jens,

 

I've gone back and looked at the logs that you and Juliet went through.  Not much was found. 

 

I'm thinking this might now be malware related.  I suggest that you post in the Windows Forum and see if the Tech Team can better help you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI