Tom, I hear where you are coming from, sounds OK to me. I like my phone and some of its features as it makes life easier for me at times. I used to have Android but the iPhone X is good to me.
@ Rich - incidentally I was going to see about Macrium today and there is an issue. I don't know if you still use it but go to the forum and hear what thy have to say.
Look under log >VSS
Members in the forum are complaining about Windows especially the last update. There was a drop down fix in Macrium which did not work for me and I cannot access my images. I will try to reinstall Macrium but the problem which Macrium is mad at is Windows update.
I am in a hurry so I am sorry to be off topic but wanted you to know. Also being in a hurry i could mot properly reply you both.
I have done a lot since I last wrote. I am currently all set;
Links open when I click on default browser Edge(I like the new Edge). The issue with Chrome persists but is easily overlooked.
Macrium is stable now and responds to the F8 key where it bypasses the boot order and boots from the rescue media.
Yes there was some discussion in Macrium about the update and disturbances. Sadly, I have the free version so cannot reply to them. It seems to be resolved.
Question if I may, There are two choices to create media, one is large 400MB and the other a lot smaller. For my purposes is it better to use PE or RE?
??? What features? It's just a browser, no fancy features I'm aware of.
It's a suite actually, Browser, E-mail, Composer and Address-book. You would use Browser, E-mail and Address book, nothing else. That's all I use. It has it's problems though, due to browser sniffing on many sites they are always saying its not supported so yo uhave top lie to the site. That requires adding entries to the about:config settings. I currently have these:
[external image: attachicon.gif] useragent.jpg
>>Is it possible to get an email client for my 3 emails like the Mail app that comes with Windows? In the store it is mail and calendar. I ask because as bad as it is, I have an icon on the task bar without a new browser or other changes.
Can I get a n email client with only email and not a browser or program? Also I was having trouble with server information but someone told me my ISP can help with that.
In an insecure way my client is functional but it would be nice to find a simple safe client and nothing attached like a browser as I am happy with the one I have.<<
emClient free supports 2 emails . Too bad b/c it reads so well and thank you.
I am still looking for one that supports 3 emails, free etc. etc. M.S., ,Google and ISP are all necessary for me.
I might be stuck with Email from the store unless I pay. Gonna keep looking though. Thank goodness for the sandbox b/c you get all sorts of surprises when you get into programs, unlike the advertisements. TY
I just installed the free eMClient and setup 3 accounts. It was easy and quick and it works great. Very nice E-mail program.
If I was looking to switch I think this is the one I would switch to.
Setup was fully automatic, all I did was give it E-mal addresses, it did everything else. You need to look for the hidden windows thoough as they open under existing windows for some reason. These are the windows that allow you to choose your E-mail provider, and allow access.
I did read the pros and cons at a site and one of the cons was it supports up to two accounts which must be inaccurate. I definitely am going to give this a shot as soon as I return today. Thanks a lot By the way, what do you think of Pegasus?
Just asking because Im going to go for emClient.
Ill let you know and thanks again.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PRO LICENSE AND A FREE LICENSE?
While the Free license allows you to set up the maximum of two accounts in the application, it is possible to add an unlimited number of accounts with the Pro license. The Pro license also enables you to use eM Client for commercial purposes. Commercial use is any activity that helps you make profit, the Free license therefore cannot be used in company settings or on personal computers for business correspondence. Pro users also gain access to …………
This is what I found about the free version which is misleading b/c when you take the free trial and it expires my thinking is I only have two accounts as stated above. I do need three.
What do you think? If you still feel there are more than two I'll go for it but if not I will pursue Pegasus.
I think you were able to because it was the trial working as the full version but is soon as the trial expired youd be back to the non-paid rudimentary version with two clients Max.
I have to inquire further meanwhile Im looking at a program called SYLPHED