This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Audio issues [Chrome]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Not absolutely sure this belongs here, however I'll give it a shot. My audio, on pretty much every Chrome site, is significantly lower. It's to the point where I downloaded an audio booster to hear better. The headset I use doesn't affect it, it's the same if I unplug it. Not sure what exactly is going on, minor issue, don't worry if you don't have a clue. 

 

Thanks!

 

TheIrishBear

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI