This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

VPN multiple devices

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

They seem to cost up to 10$ per month. Most offer a free trial or at least $ back.

I wonder how many home users purchase these?

I have never paid for any program but times are changing.

I am thinking obviously of banking. I practice security regarding password complexity and frequency of change but am wondering if a multi device VPN is a luxury or necessity. This of course is in view of the fact that any breach can occur at any time anywhere.It is a matter of odds.

So, to buy or not to buy?

NordVPN happens to be one I was looking at.
I noticed in Wndows if you press the windows logo key and period the way to establish the VPN is quite obvious.
I remain undecided and thank you for your reply.

When I press Window Key + . I get a emoji window.

 

As for VPN, I'll probably get one right after I needed it :(

>>I'll  probably get one right after I needed it -Yep, that's always the way.<<

 

As for Windows logo and period I am frustrated b/c I cannot recall the two keys even after searching Google.

I guess search and VPN is the easiest -  laughs on me

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI