This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Connecting Desktop PC, Laptop, Phone, and sharing folders.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, everybody.

I was wondering whether I can share folders among my Desktop PC, Laptop, and phone?

 

Basically, I have one desktop computer (Windows 7), one portable computer (Windows 10), a mobile phone (Android 4.4.4 KitKat), and another phone (Android )

One day I might be working one my laptop, and then, on the evening I might be working on my computer.
I want to continue that same work from one device to the other.

Right now, I am using online cloud services to do this (OneDrive and GoogleDrive).

 

But it is frustrating.

 

I was wondering if it is possible to do without google's or microsoft's servers, and just use my own devices and their personal space.

I mean, all my devices are connected to the same router/modem.

 

But, how do I do it?

 

Thank you, in advance!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI