This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Possible infection but not sure [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This weekend I was attempting to instal a DS3 controller on my Win 10 lap.  I couldn't get it to work so I downloaded motionjoy and installed, but during the installation I got Windows defender warning of a Trojan, but I didn't get a change to stop installation.  Well I have been using a game emulator psxfin.exe for years, 3 years on this lap.  Up until I installed motionjoy that emulator worked.  Now however All I get is a flat black screen, as the image indicate.

Any thoughts?

 

 

ETA:

I have a quarantined 

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl

 

ETA2:

The rest of the programs seems to work ok.

Hello terryfelter

 

Apologies for the delay in replying but glad to hear that you managed to sort it out.

 

Thank you for letting us know.

 

You know where we are if there are any future problems.

 

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI