This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Transfering photos on phone to PC via Bluetooth

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How do I transfer photos on my phone to my desktop PC? 

 

I have connected a Bluetooth USB dongle to my PC and, even when Bluetooth is turned on on my phone, the phone is not being detected on my PC.  Can someone please help?

 

I am not very technically oriented, so instructions in plain English would be appreciated!

Well, Mike… It looks like you stumped our experts.

 

I don't transfer anything from my phone to my computer via bluetooth.  If I want a picture off of my phone, I do one of the following:

  1. I email it to me and download on my computer.
  2. I upload to the cloud using either Photobucket or my OneDrive… download it from there.
  3. I connect my phone to my computer with a USB cable and simply download the picture directly from my phone.

Bluetooth? i don't think it is a good way to transfer photos from phone to computer,as some photos can not be transferred,problem like the one you having right now,the device can not be detected on your computer.

I've never transferred photos from my mobile to my PC/laptop before. I always use a USB cable to keep the resolution of the photos intact.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI