This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Office Home and Sudent 2019

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This Is the card with key.

I had many 2010 office files removed from my pc and used he tool to remove all traces of my old 2010 Office from my pc.

Should I just install the new 2019 office then import the 2010 files from a flash drive?

What about the images I created with Macrium? Delete and create new?

I have two flash drives with my 2010 data on them and a 2010 external drive.

Also as I mentioned I have many  2010 images .

I don't know if I should delete the images and also how to incorporate the old 2010 files into the pc with 2019 Office.

Thank you

Peter

This Is the card with key.

I had many 2010 office files removed from my pc and used he tool to remove all traces of my old 2010 Office from my pc.

Should I just install the new 2019 office then import the 2010 files from a flash drive?

What about the images I created with Macrium? Delete and create new?

I have two flash drives with my 2010 data on them and a 2010 external drive.

Also as I mentioned I have many  2010 images .

I don't know if I should delete the images and also how to incorporate the old 2010 files into the pc with 2019 Office.

Thank you

Peter

I don't think so that you can easy migrate to 2019.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI