migrate MS Office Home and Student 21010 to Libre Office
1 min read
Unfortunately the text in your post seems to have disappeared, however just looking at the topic heading , it may be that the following link may help
I sure hope so.
https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smb-technologist/help-migrate-users-from-microsoft-office-to-libreoffice-41/
Regards
paws
This happened at another forum and there is a problem at their end with Chrome I think. I just created another long post and should have copied and pasted but forgot. How do you step by step go from MS to Libre is the short of it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOH_RMeNeYQ
The link above shows how to set the default as .DOC but how do you get the MS files into Libre to do this?
Take a look here:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Using_Microsoft_Office_and
Does this provide you with the information you need?
Regards
[aws
- Choose 'Tools - Options' - Load/Save - General.
- In the Default file format and ODF settings area, first select a document type, then select the file type for saving.
From now on, if you save a document, the File type will be set according to your choice. Of course, you still can select another file type in the file save dialog.
>>This is what I was looking for. I wonder if you do this before or after Libre has been installed; all my files are kept in 2 flash drives as a backup. For example if I recover an image I use these flash drives to restore my data files.<<
how do you put all of your Microsoft Office files into LibreOffice?
I am all set with Libreoffice now, thank you.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI