This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello and welcome Sarla. Have a good look around and ask questions if you need to. You'll find this is a very friendly forum with help available as and when you need it. Enjoy :)

Hi back atcha! :) and welcome.
:welcome:
Tell us a little about yourself.


Thank you for the warm welcome .. I am a Student at TSF Academy . Hope to help one day .

Hi there Sarla!

Welcome to WTT!

I am a Student at TSF Academy . Hope to help one day .

Good luck in your training! :)


If I get 1/2 as good as you are I will be happy :D

If I get 1/2 as good as you are I will be happy

Very nice of you…we are a collective team and I am happy to be part of this community. :)
———

Hi and welcome. I'm waiting for an approval for the clasroom here at WTT.

Hi and welcome! Good luck in your application. :)