This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Networks are not visible

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi

 

I have had an occasional problem with networks lately. Twice it has happened, that a network has failed to show up on my computer, whereas it was working and visible on other devices. Likewise could I see any other network around, and generally, I don't have that problem. My network adapter is up to the latest standard (802.11n), and have the updated driver.

 

Jens

 

HiJens,
That's a good question, and I was hoping that one of our members would come up with some information for you….

However as there has been no response, I will do my best to help you.

If the networks have only failed to show up on just a few occasions but normally show up Ok then its s probably not worth trying to identify the exact cause, but if it happens all the time then we need to try and figure out what is going on.

What tools have you run so far to try and identify the problem?

Can you post the output from these tools as these may help us determine the best way forward.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI