Ok, Thanks for all your help! I was hoping I didn't need a new computer, but kinda figured in the back of my head that I did.
Really Slow (previously closed) [Solved]
8 min read
You can find some decent ones, laptops and desktops at Dell Refurbished .
Another place to look is at Costco, there always running deals on HP or Dell
http://www.costco.com/computers.html
Good luck in your search
Take care
Ken ![]()
Thanks so much! Good or bad, I seem to be partial to HP's. What would be your opinion?
The place that I retired from had over 120 computers and they where all Dells so I am kind of partial to them. My last 3 computers where Dell and no problems at all. But HP would be a good choice also so I guess its up to you on how much you want to spend and whats available in your price range.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI