This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Word 2010 Document Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a company doc in Word 2010 that is 34 pages. I also have a 2 page doc related to the main word doc. What I am trying to do is remove page 8 and 9 from the original doc and replace those two pages with the related doc. The reason being is in the original doc pages 8 and 9 are outdated and want to replace them with an updated info, is this possible ?

Yo Blair, its freezing down here, the high today was 68*  :)

 

Actually I was doing this for my sister in law, I was able to delete page 8 and 9 and paste the new stuff in but when I sent it to her she said the formatting was not right . But she is just going to start from scratch and just create a new doc.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI