This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

iPhone apps

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Do iphome apps really save your photos and distribute them off. I know you can give access to photos and location etc. but that's for you to be able to have access them for uploading (Facebook) etc. I read an article that says some apps will save all your photos and distribute them online?? Far fetched ?

I don't think I can provide an adequate answer to your query.  I would say that what you have described is far-fetched… but perhaps not impossible.  I don't know what it means to "distribute them online".  Online isn't a "place".  Let's think of data as a truck load of "stuff".  Online is the highway that connects you to a place that you want the data to go.  So to "distribute them online" would mean "use the world wide web to transmit data from one place to another".  If this is what you are referring to, there are apps that absolutely do this.  You take a picture on your phone an it is uploaded to your cloud storage.

 

If, however, you are asking, "are there apps that steal my information and randomly distribute it to anyone who happens to be online at the time?"… then I'd have to say the notion is quite far-fetched.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI