This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

iPhone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Is your iPhone keeping tabs on your wherabouts?
Well maybe it is, and that's fine if you know it is (it's somewhere in the 15000+ word EULA)
I reckon divorce lawyers (and others) will be sharpening their procedures for sunpoenaing the tracking file…
but I can also think of a number of beneficial outcomes from its use ( let's try and look on the positive side!)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13145562
just another consequence of big brother(the american government) asking them to do it, in my opinion. just like they made it compulsory that all phones have a gps chip in them. can see them being sued tho. under privacy laws. :D :popcorn:
I am sure the Libertarians are frothing at the mouth and those in favour of Big Government are licking their lps. The question to be asked is, Where does privacy end and public begin.???