treasure coast florida
I'm
I have a 600 watt psu and want to buy a card that will run the game (fallout 4) but i am afraid i wont have enough watts for a R9 280 running stock speed or can i run r9 370x (over clocked). Im guessing i dont have enough watts to run over clocked gpu. I want to run the game at med-high settings but will not run AA all the time. What card should i get??
If i went with the r7 370x (oc) would i be able to run AA and med-high settings??
Thanks terry also i noticed on one online store almost every gpu says pci express 3.0 my mobo supports 2.0. I find it strange this webssite doesnt cater to the earlier interface. (2.0) or are they compatible? ?
they are backwards compatible. so a pci-e 3 card will work on a pci-e 2 or pci-e 1 motherboard where as a pci-e 1 card will not work on a pci-e 2 or pci-e 3 motherboard. sorry made a mistake they are also forwards compatible, main difference between 1,2,3 is the amount/speed of data they can transfer per lane so if card and motherboard have different versions of pci-e lanes then the faster version will always be slowed down to the slowest version pci-e speed but will still work just fine