This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

NASTY Trojan:Ransomware !.. [Solved]

19 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Satchfan;…..

I downloaded all files & installed them as directed except , MVPS Hosts….
I could not figure out how to get that one fully installed…
I'm not sure of how important that file is..
Am I supposed to see "green if it's safe , yellow for caution or red for unsafe" somewhere on my browser with   WOT  ???
I'm using IE-11…

Now , PLEASE respect my wishes & DELETE MY FULL NAME where shown in YOUR posts…
Specifically;…
In post #14;…
The delfile.bat..
In post #20;…
My FULL name & another delfile.bat…
In post #24;..
My FULL name & ALL the "HELP_DECRYPT.TXT" files"……
THANK YOU VERRRYYYY MUCH…
Please allow me a parting shot (You'll like it) before you close this thread…
Have a GREAT Columbus Day…

Later…Ron.M… B) ….

For an article on how to use MVPS Hosts, see this.

 

For information on WOT see this.

 

As I said previously, you'll have to contact a moderator if you want your posts changed as I am not permitted to do it.

 

I'm closing this thread now as it appears that all is well.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI