Hello!
Today I noticed that my Windows 8.1 OS is unable to update. When I start the update manually, the search for updates results in an error (90244019).
I tried to install Avira Free Antivirus, but the exe-file can't be opened (after open it, nothing happens).
Here are my results of my aswMBR scan:
aswMBR version 1.0.1.2252 Copyright© 2014 AVAST Software
Run date: 2015-09-01 09:48:20
—————————–
09:48:20.629 OS Version: Windows x64 6.2.9200
09:48:20.629 Number of processors: 4 586 0x4501
09:48:20.629 ComputerName: MIRKOS_SURFACE UserName: Mirko
09:48:21.004 Initialize success
09:48:21.676 VM: initialized successfully
09:48:21.692 VM: Intel CPU supported
09:48:24.397 VM: supported disk I/O storport.sys
09:50:01.049 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Mirko\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"
aswMBR version 1.0.1.2252 Copyright© 2014 AVAST Software
Run date: 2015-09-01 09:48:20
—————————–
09:48:20.629 OS Version: Windows x64 6.2.9200
09:48:20.629 Number of processors: 4 586 0x4501
09:48:20.629 ComputerName: MIRKOS_SURFACE UserName: Mirko
09:48:21.004 Initialize success
09:48:21.676 VM: initialized successfully
09:48:21.692 VM: Intel CPU supported
09:48:24.397 VM: supported disk I/O storport.sys
09:50:01.049 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Mirko\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"
09:50:15.175 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\0000002e
09:50:15.191 Disk 0 Vendor: HFS256G3AMNB-2200A 10105L00 Size: 244198MB BusType: 11
09:50:15.191 VM: Disk 0 MBR read successfully
09:50:15.191 Disk 0 MBR scan
09:50:15.207 Disk 0 unknown MBR code
09:50:15.207 Disk 0 Partition 1 00 EE GPT 2097151 MB offset 1
09:50:15.207 Disk 0 scanning C:\windows\system32\drivers
09:50:30.845 Service scanning
09:50:34.298 Modules scanning
09:50:34.298 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
09:50:34.330 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys storport.sys hal.dll storahci.sys
09:50:34.330 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xffffe0016610a450]
09:50:34.345 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff80158d91170] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> [0xffffe00165783ba0]
09:50:34.345 5 ACPI.sys[fffff80157f6dc21] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> [0xffffe00165783d90]
09:50:34.361 7 ACPI.sys[fffff80157f6dc21] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\0000002e[0xffffe00165784440]
09:50:34.361 Disk 0 statistics 113476/0/5 @ 86,04 MB/s
09:50:34.361 Scan finished successfully
09:51:09.790 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Mirko\Desktop\MBR.dat"
09:51:09.900 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Mirko\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"
Can you help me please? What would be my next steps?