This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

New Slyware Warriors

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Congratulations to the following who have beeen promoted to Slyware Warriors. Continue your learning, but we believe that you have reached that stage where you can be trusted to give good advice and where you do not know the answer to pass the problem to those who can help. You are trusted responders. dolphins Efwis Jacee Meeeeeee MrCharlie Siggyx nonsuch Oltramp pfofit QuietFusion Grinler Subratam Well done all of you.
What a nice surprize :) Does this mean, I don't have to bring an apple to class anymore ;) I'm honored to be listed with these fellow warriors and if I may say so, That's one hell of a list. :thumbup: