Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

New Slyware Warriors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Teachers_Committee

Teachers_Committee

Silver Member

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:45 PM

Congratulations to the following who have beeen promoted to Slyware Warriors. Continue your learning, but we believe that you have reached that stage where you can be trusted to give good advice and where you do not know the answer to pass the problem to those who can help. You are trusted responders. dolphins Efwis Jacee Meeeeeee MrCharlie Siggyx nonsuch Oltramp pfofit QuietFusion Grinler Subratam Well done all of you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 dolphins

dolphins

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:10 PM

What a nice surprize :) Does this mean, I don't have to bring an apple to class anymore ;) I'm honored to be listed with these fellow warriors and if I may say so, That's one hell of a list. :thumbup:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Help removing and preventing spyware.</span>

#3 Lappen

Lappen

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

Congrats to all of you :)
"Cleaners" >> Ad-Aware - Spybot S&D - "Preventers" >> SpywareBlaster - IE-SPYAD
Free Firewall and Antivirus >> Zonealarm - AVG - Online virus checkers >> Go here
Posted Image