This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Smart watches. How to choose?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

There are so many wearable smart devices? Which properties should they have?

Should they have encryption functions, or track the activity?

Have you ever heard about Safebad? Is that a good device?

From what I know,  I can't afford one,  do you have any updates,  be nice to hear your thoughts if you do have one,  I know they are coming along with that technology but at the same time,  this technology has been there before except it cost a whole lot of $$$$,  military comes to mind as the testing field…if it works there then it should work anywhere.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI