This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Talk about a smart watch with a deep expression

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hello,does anyone know what the most practical smart watch nowadays,thank you

Hello Lydia and welcome to WhatTheTech

 

Please have a good look around as you'll find a lot of good information here and the natives are very friendly.

 

 

I'm pleased to see that you edited your post as promoting products is considered as spam, (on all top forums), especially if links are supplied, (which you didn't so it's fine). Spam post will be deleted so please take care regarding content.

 

That said, thank you for getting in touch and you may like to exchange ideas with others who enjoy new and exciting technology.in our Consumer Electronics forum. I'll move this topic there.

 

Enjoy the forum.

 

Nina

hello,does anyone know what the most practical smart watch nowadays,thank you

I'm not a fan of the Apple watch mainly because of its price, and based on your statement I think it wouldn't fit you too since you mentioned "practical". Anyway, I believe any practical smartwatch would cost around $250 or less. And regarding the particular brand, I think it depends on what your main use for the smart watch would be. I'd recommend Fitbit for more exercise-centered activities,  it's around $200 and great to track activities like swimming, running, hiking etc. If you're more inclined to get something from a known brand Samsung Gear S is a great option. But these are both around $200 price mark (other options for this price range here). If you need cheaper options, let me know.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI